School of Open, Distance and eLearning Programmes on Offer
- Certificate in Information Technology (CIT) – 6 modules/units
- Diploma in Information Technology (DIT) – 25 modules/units
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management (DPSM)
- Bachelor of Science Procurement & Contract Management – 59 modules/units
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology [BBIT] – 57 modules/units
- Bachelor of Commerce [BCOM] – 54 modules/units
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology [BSc IT] – 65 modules/units
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management
POST-GRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMMES:
- Master of Science in Computer Systems – 12 modules/units
- Masters in Research Methods – 16 modules/units
- Master in Business Administration – 18 modules/units
- Master of Science in ICT Integration in Education & Instructional Design
- Master of Science in Leadership & Governance-18 units
- Master of Science in Project Management-18 units
- Master of Science in Strategic Management
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Procurement & Logistics Management
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Science in Finance & Accounting
- Master of Science in Business Information Technology
In order to fill the form, scan or be ready to take snap shots of your relevant documents (Certificates, Result slips & Identity Card) using smartphone or tablet in readiness for uploading.
Pay through our MPESA pay-bill Number 951200 for the application form as explained below;
- Access the M-PESA menu from your phone,
- Select Pay Bill option,
- Enter the Business Number 951200
- Enter Account Number as ODeL-**** where **** is your National ID Number e.g. ODeL-12345678 (if your id no. is 12345678)
- Enter amount for the programme you want to apply for (Certificates:500/-; Diplomas:1000/-; Degrees:1,500/-; Masters:1,500/-).
Note the M-PESA transaction code CORRECTLY as you will need to put it in the slot on the application form.
b) Fee Schedule
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to know about our fee structure.
c) Mode of Delivery
The course materials are uploaded in the Learning Management System (LMS).
A student shall remain registered and recognized if they are enrolled every semester:
- All semester modules/units in Undergraduate/ Certificate/Diploma/ Masters
Kindly note that at the moment we do not have the provision of accelerating the programme.
Examinations will be as per the University Exam Schedule: April, August & December. All exams are done online.
Most of the learning materials will be downloadable from our learning management system and they may be printed at learners cost.
Each student is expected to undertake some online activities as guided by the module/unit facilitator. Assignments may be taken/submitted online.
In case you are stuck with the application or need to confirm anything, call/SMS or (067-5870001, 067-5870002, 067-5870003, 067-5870004, 067-5870005) and ask for EXTENSION 1764/1766/1760) and speak to one of our staff. Alternative, you could email us at email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
For Enquiries on:
- ADMISSIONS – Call SWITCHBOARD (067-5870001, 067-5870002, 067-5870003, 067-5870004, 067-5870005) and ask for EXTENSION 1766/1757 (C&D office) . Alternatively, ask for Ext. 1760( admissions office- SODeL) or 1764 (Reception) .
- EXAMINATIONS – Call SWITCHBOARD (067-5870001, 067-5870002, 067-5870003, 067-5870004, 067-5870005) and ask for EXTENSION 1767 ( for Undergarduate Programmes ). For post-graduate examination issues, call Ext. 1761.
- FEES – Call SWITCHBOARD (067-5870001, 067-5870002, 067-5870003, 067-5870004, 067-5870005) and ask for EXTENSION 1413 or 1412 (Lydia) or Ext. 1766/1757 (C&D office).
Please use the right extension for the right query and you will be assisted much more quickly.